Our mission is to redefine the home experience through intelligently designed products and services delivered to every home by people who care.
WHO ARE WE:
Vivint Smart Home is a leading smart home company in North America. Vivint delivers an integrated smart home system with in-home consultation, professional installation and support delivered by its Smart Home Pros, as well as 24-7 customer care and monitoring. Dedicated to redefining the home experience with intelligent products and services, Vivint serves more than 1.4 million customers throughout the U.S. and Canada. Vivint is on the Forbes 2018 list of “America’s Best Employers, as well as the Forbes 2019 list of “America’s Best Employers for Diversity.” The company is the largest tech employer in Utah, a certified Great Place to Work, and one of Fast Company’s World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies for 2017. For more information, visit www.vivint.com.
We are searching for a Salesforce Developer who brings expertise, enthusiasm and efficiency to our team and to our projects. The superheroes' primary responsibility is the design and implementation of code in and related to our use of Salesforce. Members of our team enjoy the rewards of delivering leading edge, mission critical systems that are powerful yet simple. You must be comfortable in rapidly changing and sometimes ambiguous work situations and possess complex problem solving abilities. We are looking for someone with both bright ideas to help form decisions regarding design and improvements to our system, and an innate ability to execute and implement, turning ideas into reality.
- Develop web applications and web services using Salesforce, Apex, SOQL, Visualforce or similar experience using other web development technologies such as SOAP, REST, and XML.
- Integrate third party products with existing infrastructure.
- Interface with business analysts and technical staff and be responsible for delivering complete work products.
- Keep abreast of new Salesforce.com features and functionality providing recommendations to further process improvements.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and deliver results with aggressive timelines.
- Must have historical and proven knowledge and practical application of Visualforce, APEX programming, Force.com APIs, and Web Services.
- Knowledge of Web Services (SOAP and REST).
- 2+ years as a Salesforce.com developer.
- Salesforce.com Developer Certification or Platform Developer I.
- Salesforce.com Advanced Developer Certification or Platform Developer II.
- Experience with database software, Platform as a Service solutions.
- Free catered lunch/snacks/drinks; new menu daily
- Paid holidays and flexible paid time away
- Your choice between Mac or PC
- Employee pricing on smart home products
- Casual dress code
- Onsite gym
- Onsite health clinic
- Medical/dental/vision/life coverage
What We Stand For:
Honesty and Integrity Come First
Do the right thing
Customer Obsession is Our Advantage
A relentless passion to serve the customer
Innovation is Essential
Today’s innovation is tomorrow’s lifeblood
We Win Together
Individuals win games: teams win championships
Exceptional is Expected
Talk is cheap: create value, not just motion
We Give Back
Helping people is core to our DNA