SDET (C# or Java)
A technical position for a software engineer in tests with experience in functional, performance, reliability, automated and system integration testing across a variety of platforms. Primary responsibilities will include building automation frameworks, fully automating test plans and test cases, continuous integration, and able to spread a culture of quality throughout the organization. This individual should being self-driven to execute tasks with limited supervision.
- Self-manage projects and tasks
- Utilize and help evangelize solid software development practices
- Take ownership of test automation for specific components and features
- Establish and promote best practices for test automation across the entire development organization
- Research, evaluate and propose technologies and tools to use for test automation purposes
- Accelerate the innovation and delivery of products
- Play an integral role in the agile software development life cycle
- Familiar with software testing principles
- Expertise with common automation tools/frameworks such as selenium, jmeter, NUnit, etc.
- Experience automating testing for web apps as well as web services
- Ability to make decisions and risk analysis to maximize coverage based on risk and time
- Familiar with Windows, Networking, test automation, scripting, and databases
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong knowledge and experience with a programming language ( C# preferred), and Web development frameworks
- Demonstrated and proven ability to provide high ROI for test automation
- Bachelor’s degree in computers science or equivalent preferred
- 3+ years’ experience as a Software Engineer in Test / Test Automation Engineer
- Experienced with agile development methodologies
- Passionate about technology
- Self starter with good decision making capabilities
Unlimited PTO, Free lunches daily, medical, dental, 401k etc....